Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mining generates raw materials. Predominantly, these are ores. Occasionally, you get special mining drops: dusts, shards, and jewels (collectively referred to as goodies). Also, Miners can turn ores into bars (by smelting).
- Enchanting uses fragments and goodies to generate uncharged gems. Enchanters can take an ore and have a chance to turn it into a goodie (trying this dests the ore in any case).
- Wrangling uses uncharged gems and chaos essences from the mobs wranglers kill to generate charged gems.
- Smithing uses bars, goodies, fragments, and charged gems to produce weapons and armor.
- Farming generates foodstuffs for use in cooking.
- Cooking uses foodstuffs from farming and produces consumable food and drink.